top of page

Legal Counsel?

If you need more help, turn to a land use attorney

Sometimes your issue may require more time, expertise, or experience than ​your organization has. Below are several local land use attorneys that have counseled neighborhood groups affiliated with KCPA. In addition, the Knoxville Bar also provides lawyer referrals at 865-622-7501.

bottom of page